Audio Coaching Programme
By Will Medd
The WriteHere, RightNow method enables you to write in ways that are productive, sustainable and in balance with the rest of your life.
“This process and method really helped me get unstuck and keep going with my writing. Learning about what gets in the way and the power of setting my intentions has also shaped how I approach the rest of my day. I would highly recommend the online course, as I was able to approach at my own pace.
“Tremendously valuable, insightful and easy to follow. I’ve never had the opportunity to think of writing as an “emotional” endeavour, rather than a “technical” one. I was able to sit down and write a short paper and submit it to a journal – that is not a level of confidence and writing persistence that I was ever able to demonstrate before”
WriteHere, RightNow is a method I developed for ‘live coaching’ writing retreats which invites people to create a new relationship with writing, one that is productive, sustainable and in balance with the rest of life. The method emerged from my coaching work with hundreds of writers as an approach to overcome the many pit-falls and struggles writers face, both practically and emotionally. Rather than write a book about writing – there are plenty out there – I’ve pulled together the core principles from my live coaching writing retreats and created this self-directed audio programme for people to work through at their own pace.
The recordings are short and invite you to start writing straight away while generating a new awareness for yourself! The programme isn’t instead of your writing – it’s not another avoidance tactic – it gets you writing straight away! Each recording is an invitation to explore your relationship with writing and to test this out while doing your work. including:
- Get writing, even when you don’t want to!
- Create a regular writing and editing routine, even when time is tight
- Write through your ‘stuck’ moments
- Overcome the difficult stuff: imposter syndrome, self-doubt, perfectionism, procrastination
- Finding the right mood, and writing even if you can’t!
- Establish writing goals so you can feel a sense of satisfaction and progress
For the price of a book – £25 – the programme is structured around three parts:
- Part 1 – Learn how to put the WriteHere, RightNow Method into practice straight away
- Part 2 – Go deeper to explore your motivation, what gets in the way and your emotional relationship with writing
- Part 3 – Pull this together to develop a regular writing practice, even if you only have 20 minutes
- Plus there is additional bonus material to keep developing your awareness, which I’ll add to over time.
Following payment below, you’ll receive an email with log-in details to access the programme and you’ll be off! If you lose the email along the way please email firstname.lastname@example.org.